Thursday, September 09, 2004

Life's little mysteries...

Some things I haven't figured out yet:

1. Why is it so important that the toilet paper come over the top of the roll? (I prefer the bottom myself)

2. What is it about a woman's metabolism in general that always makes them cold?

3. What's the big deal if I want dessert instead of dinner?

4. How the hell did Leno get the Tonight Show instead of Letterman?

5. Does it really take this long to build a frickin' ring road around Calgary?

6. What good is a tower that is dwarfed by the buildings around it? (Calgary again)

7. Where do I have to go to get some decent home-made french fries?

8. If smoking is really that bad for you, why are smokes legal and the government letting all those tax payers die?

9. Once and for all - who let the dogs out?

10. If Alberta has all this surplus money, why aren't we enjoying a free drink every Friday?

No comments: