Saturday, October 23, 2004

There should be a law

There is a fashion trend that's been around for a while now that has to stop soon. I'm probably not qualified to be telling anyone how to dress, but this particular fashion statement is a bald-assed lie. I'm talking about low rise jeans - on women.

There are probably a lot of people who want to tell you this, but are afraid to hurt your feelings. I don't suffer from this failing so I'm gonna give it to you straight. Low rise jeans look awful. Worse, they make you look awful. They take what would be a feminine butt and make it look like a boy's, complete with ass-crack and everything. That's not what you want, is it?

1 comment:

Karl Plesz said...

Of course I was generalizing when I said 'women'. Low rise jeans look most silly on young girls. Women with the right type of body do them justice.