Monday, October 18, 2004

Wear what you feel

I'm a sucker for good t-shirt/bumper sticker slogans. Yeah we've all seen the trendy, geeky ones: 'I don't work here'; 'I read your e-mail'; 'Got root?', etc. There are a few that have recently caught my eye, new to me - and no, they are not politically correct.....

  • Dyslexic agnostics - there is no dog
  • (On a biker babe) I'm the bitch
  • (On the biker) If you can read this, the bitch fell off
  • I've got nothing against god - it's his fan club I can't stand
  • I give evolution two opposable thumbs up!
  • I'm not totally useless - I can be used as a bad example!
  • Sarcasm - It's only one of the services I offer
  • Cancel my subscription - because I don't need your issues
  • I do whatever the voices in my wife's head tell me to do
  • I run with scissors
  • Dyslexics of the world untie!
  • Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes
  • Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!
  • I'm not anti-social - society is anti-me
  • I don't understand why I haven't gone blind yet...
Some of these are available at WickedJester.

No comments: