Saturday, January 29, 2005

Music meme

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer? 10.4GB (2062 songs). You'd be surprised how many of them are mine.
2. The last CD you bought is: "Another Mind" by Hiromi
3. What is the song you last listened to before this message? "Take Your Mama Out" by Scissor Sisters
4. FiveTen songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you. ( I can't just list 5, sorry)
"One of These Nights" by The Eagles (I discovered women to this song)
"Planet Claire" by the B52s (my 80's era theme song)
"Debra" by Beck (perhaps the funniest song ever written, done in the style of Prince)
"Godless" by the Dandy Warhols (it just makes the hairs on my neck stand up)
"On The Dunes" by Donald Fagen (this Steely Dan frontman speaks my language)
"In The Waiting Line" by Zero 7 (the video made me love this song even more)
"Windpower" by Thomas Dolby (I've imagined grandiose videos for this song)
"Downstream" by Supertramp (what I'd sing to Darlene if I had the nerve)
"Everything In Its Right Place" by Radiohead (see Godless - same effect)
"Great Gig in the Sky" by Pink Floyd (I wish I could have been there when this was recorded)

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (five persons and why)? Nobody. I treat memes the same way I treat beer in the fridge for my houseguests - you want some, go help yourself.

Thanks to the Cheesemistress

No comments: