Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Forget everything you know about Batman

In an effort to distance myself from being associated with picking contenders for the all-time worst movies ever (see last post), I took Darlene to see Batman Begins last night. Now, when I heard Christian Bale would star as the dark knight, I already knew the producers were on to something. If you've never seen him act, I suggest American Psycho and Equilibrium for starters.

Well, folks - this is how comic book heroes were meant to be brought to the big screen. I overheard a few other movie patrons leaving the theatre declaring, "They should redo all the Batman movies with that guy." Indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went to see it this afternoon. Great flick. The first thing I noticed was the lack of Americans in it. Of the main cast members I think there are two Katie Holmes and Morgan Freeman. I hope they keep going with the series

Dvd