Friday, June 03, 2005

Gone....but not for long

People are going to find blog posts by yours truly a little scarce for the next little while. I'm taking a little break from blogging to attend to some personal matters. Don't worry, it's nothing serious, I just need a vacation. I'll be back, I promise.

OK - if you must know..... Prophet Yahweh has agreed to take a break from his Vegas gig and come over to my place to summon an alien spaceship. I've got an interplanetary jones and a trip to the stars is just what the doctor ordered. If alien customs lets me bring the digital camera onboard, I'll be sure to take lots of pics. I wonder what the burgers are like on Betelgeuse......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm I would have stuck to the 'personal matters' excuse; much more believable LOL

Enjoy!