Monday, June 13, 2005

Synchronicity abounds

So, remember the blog entry a while back about the special edition Smarties? Well, a guy from California found them while he was on business in Toronto and bought a box. His daughter was so excited to get them, he tried all he could do to find more. Then he Googled 'Smarties, Eh?' and my post came up 3rd. As it so happens, he contacted me and asked if I would send him a few boxes. As it also happens, Darlene and I were just about to leave on a car trip bringing us as far south as Los Angeles - which is where this guy lives. (Now you know why I've been absent) Needless to say, Karl delivered 6 boxes of Canuck Smarties to a very happy dad and his daughter. Is the Internet cool or what!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what store did you finds these at karl?

Jeff CA5

Karl Plesz said...

7-11 in Montgomery.

Anonymous said...

On 37th?

Jeff

Karl Plesz said...

It's around 44th or 45th street at the Trans Canada.