Sunday, August 21, 2005

My blog as a magazine....

Gee, if I had my own magazine - what would I put in it? There would be stuff about music, to be sure. And cars - especially ground-breaking ones like hybrids and Smart cars. Travel. Gadgets - anything high tech. I guess kinda like a cross between GQ and Wired, but with a lot fewer fashion ads (heh). Yeah, there would be no fashion bits - sorry. It would be published on electronic paper, which would make the initial copy expensive, but make subsequent issues much, much cheaper (and downloadable off the Internet).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would it be if it was your alter ego doing the publishing ?

Karl Plesz said...

You don't want to know........

Anonymous said...

so if I call you...don't make a fuss...it doesn't mean you mean that much to me....(you totally have that stuck in head now!! lol!!) Heidi

Karl Plesz said...

Excellent............that's one of my favourite songs of all time.

Anonymous said...

And what about FOOD? Restaurant reviews? Recipes?

Karl Plesz said...

OK...OK...restaurant reviews for sure. Recipes - I dunno...

Anonymous said...

Hey karl....in the shower I realised I had got the lyrics messed up there...mixed two verses ;) It's one of my faves too, isn't that funny?
heidi