Thursday, September 15, 2005

"Now my trunk is so organized!"

A friend tipped me off to a treasure-trove of hilarity called "The best of craigslist". It's just a bunch of anonymous submissions. Everything from "To the sleeping naked girl in the apartment across the street", to "A tip for cell phone junkies..." Here's a excerpt from "To the guy who broke into my car last weekend":

Thank you for breaking the rear drivers side window, instead of the front one or the windshield. On my 2-door car, the rear quarter glass (as I have learned it is called) is cheaper to replace than one of the larger front windows, or worse yet, the windshield. You must have somehow known that I don't have full glass coverage, and that i'd have to pay out of pocket to get it fixed. I am sure you had me in mind.

Thank you for not stealing ANYTHING from the inside of my car. You didn't like any of my CDs? They were thrown all over the place, so I know you at least looked through them. I had some empty notebooks in the backseat too. You didn't see a use for any of them either? Maybe you don't go to school. What about my umbrella? Or one of the several cans of fix-a-flat that my dad keeps giving me? Was there really NOTHING in there that interested you?

Thanks Jon, you made my day with this one......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff... Although i'd give that robber a piece of my mind and a baseball bat..

~Anna