Friday, October 21, 2005

The good food tour of 2005

Darlene and I will be going on a little vacation to visit our families soon and we're really looking forward to visiting all the great eateries we miss from the Ontario / Quebec area. It's been 11 years since we lived there. Bigg's will likely see us. Mino's in Kingston is a sentimental favourite - their stuffed chicken is awesome. Darlene will insist we get to a Mike's for their pizza. I have to admit, I like it too. But the thing I'm most looking forward to is a succulent Homeburger with lots of Guk sauce at none other than Lick's Homeburgers and Ice Cream. These guys rock. If I ever get enough money together to open my own franchise - this is the place. The servers behind the counter sing your order, the food is great, but for me that Guk sauce (garlic lover's dream....) is what makes the experience. [drooooool]

No comments: