Sunday, October 09, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

This is the time of year when we give thanks for the things we have. I have tons to be thankful for over the last few years. I live an amazingly fortunate and synchronistic life. I have a cool family. I'm married to my soulmate. Went from a riotously fun job (ABES) to one that slowly evolved into the kind of work I've been dreaming of getting for over a decade (IT security). I have friends who have stuck with me through my pompous tirades. I own my dream car. I'm not saying all this to brag. I'm saying it because I truly believe that with a dream, the right attitude, and a little perserverance, you can get damned near anything you want.

Now who's gonna give me more money?

hehehhehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh.. Isn't that a picture of the Fruit of the Loom logo?!

Just noticed :P

~Anna

Karl Plesz said...

Uhhh.......it's close, but it's not the logo. Sheesh! You scared the crap out of me. I coulda had the copyright nazis after me. That would've ruined my day.