Monday, November 14, 2005

Put this in your pipe and smoke it....

Speaking of entertainment, I'm finding an increasing number of 'interesting' TV shows cropping up on Showcase. In particular, I'm liking the show Weeds. Nancy Botwin (played by Mary-Louise Parker) is a mom forced to deal with being a single mom, after the recent death of her husband. She manages by becoming a suburban marijuana dealer, unbeknownst to her family and PTA friends. Kevin Nealon is awesome as her nitwitted accountant.

3 comments:

Karl Plesz said...

Yes, I've seen it in little bits and Darlene loves it too. I may have to get that on DVD and watch it from the beginning someday.

Anonymous said...

So many good shows (on showcase)... so little time

jeff

Karl Plesz said...

Which is why I'm so happy I now own a PVR......