Monday, November 14, 2005

TV killed the video format

I'm a sucker for good entertainment. That's why I really love a good music video. It's a feast for both the eyes and ears. At least - it is when video producers use their imaginations, rather than just showing the band on a soundstage, staring blankly at the camera.

The problem I have is with finding good music videos. I used to watch MuchMusic - a lot. But it has gotten as bad as MTV with their movies and contests and other filler. Just get to the videos already. And stop making me sit through an hour of 50 Cent, followed by an hour of Nickelback, followed by an hour of Beyonce so I can watch 2 decent videos, followed by another hour of 50 Cent. So I've sorta given up on TV as my source for content.

Instead I go to sites like Clip Tip. But watch out for the popups.

No comments: