Friday, January 20, 2006

Vous êtes un chien!

Why do some Cell providers have to make things so damned complicated? I'm currently with Fido - they offer a monthly deal that just can't be beat. But the fact is that since I got my latest job, I don't use anywhere near the 200 minutes I pay $45 per month for (once you add the fees, etc.). So once my contract runs out (which I agreed to only in order to get a cheap new phone), I'm looking at going back to prepaid. Unfortunately, Fido's pricing scheme makes it extremely difficult to compare and see how much you'd be spending / saving. $0.05/min eves and weekends or $0.40/min weekdays for $20 for 30 days; or $0.15/min anytime for $15 for 15 days (or $30 for 60 days until the promotion runs out, then it's 30 days); or $0.30/min anytime for $10 for 30 days.....

This is insane. Can't you guys just charge one freaking rate that's good for everyone? And for the love of God, please let us keep our minutes indefinately, until they run out, vice making them expire after nn days? Is that so hard? Hello? Is this thing on? No wonder your mascot is a dog...

No comments: