Tuesday, February 21, 2006

That was easy.....

If you've never used Tax software to calculate your Income Tax Return, I have wonderful news. You know how time-consuming and irritating it is to fill out a return (even a simple one) by hand? This is the second year I've used QuickTax by Intuit (just the standard edition) and I swear by it now. Now mind you, I don't have investments, medical claims or other bizarre expenses / deductions to factor into the equation. But I gotta tell ya, it's dirt simple - it even remembers all your personal info from the last tax year if you kept your files on your computer. Each license allows you to file up to 5 tax returns - so you can do it for the whole family, or a few friends. And the best part is that as soon as it has calculated what you owe or will be getting as a refund, you can NetFile your return and be done with it. No eraser crumbs all over the place, no piles of papers...... I definately smacked my Easy button when I was done.

No comments: