Thursday, March 30, 2006

Touched by fate........ ness............ icity

I've seen other bloggers talk about the people who've made a difference in their lives and I think that's cool. This is by no means an all-inclusive list, nor is it a complete one. You have to remember, old age leads to patchy memory - so....... you know. I've purposely left out family members and of course Darlene. Not because we have no memories, but because I don't quite feel as comfortable airing my laundry about them as other people. I'll be mentioning a different person each time I post. So here goes....People that have made an impact on my life (in no particular order):

David Devlin - we met serving punishment in the military together (unrelated events). David taught me that it's OK to be silly - even as an adult. He's the guy that brought out the missing karaoke tape at my wedding - much to my chagrine. Tom C and Doug Allen - deserve honourable mention for bringing that silliness back out later in life.

No comments: