Thursday, April 13, 2006

My idea of public service announcements

I found these 10 Friendly Pickup Lines for women to use on men. The problem is, they're redundant. A woman could say almost anything and it is likely to work as a pickup line. What would have been an even more relevant service would be to list some useful 'put down lines'. So here goes: (these may or may not work depending on how desperate the guy is)

1. Did you pick out that outfit or did mommy dress you?
2. If I were to start telling you about my last boyfriend, how long would it take before you went away?
3. I could eat you up. No really - with a nice Chianti and all that........
4. What I really need is a man who would gladly clean my bathrooms.......... all 4 of them.
5. Oh my God! Do you know who you remind me of? Richard Simmons!
6. Do you dye your hair? No? That's impossible. You really have grey under there, don't you?
7. [Do your best Fran Drescher (The Nanny) annoying laugh impression.............. often]
8. Well, I have to get home to the family soon. Who? Oh, just my 6 kids and mom.
9. Is that how you talk normally? It sounds like you're faking an accent.
10. Are you gay? (that's a little nod to Darlene - it didn't work on me though)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#10-HA! Did she really say that?? haahhaaha :) That's funny, all things considered ;)

Karl Plesz said...

Yep. It's true.