Sunday, May 28, 2006

Yes, I am qualified for small water craft

Those auto-flush toilets in various public places are pretty neat - under normal circumstances.

Today I encountered one that was akin to riding the white water rapids. This thing had a hair-trigger. When I say hair-trigger, I refer to the fact that it auto-flushes even if you just lean forward on the seat. Normally that wouldn't be anything to be concerned about. When this thing flushed, the water swooshed around the bowl so violently, it literally left puddles on top of the seat - assuming you were now off the seat......heh. That's not an exaggeration. Instinct had me looking around for a life jacket. I felt sorry for every poor soul that was yet to use that stall. Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'soaker'.

No comments: