Saturday, September 23, 2006

Aesthetically pleasing

A colleague of mine is in the market for a new car and I had heard through the grapevine that he was considering the car I drive (Acura TSX). So we got together and talked about the car and it sounds like he's close to making a decision. What I found odd (I mean that in a nice way) was that he was a little put off by the interior colour (black). He was actually considering getting a black exterior (which he didn't want) just to get the one colour combination that offered other than a black interior. In this case, it was a creme interior (Acura calls it Parchment). That was the one interior colour I knew we would NOT be getting. Isn't it neat the things that car owners are picky about with their cars?

Were there any peculiarities about the car(s) you bought that had to be just so? Or is there anything about your current car that you can't stand (aesthetically)?
Pic from a photo by Zach's Dame

No comments: