Friday, September 22, 2006

Age is so subjective

I am always fascinated by how perception affects our reality. For example, my sister Heidi was born 9 years after me. By the way - Happy Birthday sis (her birthday is this Sunday)!

What blows me away is that I'm 45 and she's now turning 36(?). I think my brother Bob will be 35 in January. By my current perception, they're only just trailing me in age by a tiny bit. But at one time, I was 13 and she would have only been 4, while Bob would have only been 2 - a huge gap at the time. When I was 25, they were 16 and 14 respectively.

That's so.................. bizarre. Heidi.... Bob..... I'll always have fond memories of going out of my way to entertain you both.

NO...... that is not permission to tell the world "what" I used to do to entertain you.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! I won't...HA! I haven't ever seen that picture. That was my favourite dress. Pretty rare to see Mom and Dad in a photo together. Cool. Heidi (yep, 36 tomorrow and Bob will be 35 in Jan.)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Heidi....hope you have a good day.

JM

Anonymous said...

Thanks JM :)