Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's like...... nothing you could imagine

I ran across this stunning collection of pictures from Burning Man 2006. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Burning Man is an 8 day long festival held in Black Rock City Nevada, ending at the end of the Labour Day weekend. We're talking the middle of nowhere, desert-style. I won't bother to try and tell you what it's about, you'll just have to read the data at the links and look at the pictures. But it looks.......... delectable. I really gotta get down to that thing one of these years. I hope someone makes a decent documentary about the event. Wikipedia has a pretty good rundown on the event, including a timeline. But seriously, go look at the picture collection....

The pictures are copyrighted. This pic by lush.i.ous

No comments: