Thursday, November 30, 2006

Chicks with books

Oh yay though I hath said it before, t'will be spoken yet four score and plenty more times again - the internet has everything you could possibly want and more. So, for example, if you were into something like........... oh, I don't know.................... women with a literary bent..............

I can help you out!

The only problem I have is that some of these library junkies may in fact be posers. Just because you are photographed holding a book, doesn't mean you actually read them.

Wait a minute - that girl there! She's not reading! She's making a photocopy of a book! That's a clear violation of the DMCA! After her! Felonious copyright thief!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It works on my computer

Dvd