Monday, March 26, 2007

Number 3000

This is the 3000th post to the White Noise blog. Holy crap!!! Time goes by when you're having fun.

First of all, I'd like to thank my readers. You've stayed with me through thick and thin and I appreciate it. Now go tell your friends. Second, I'd like to thank my mom, who used to say to me, "If you keep doing that, your face is going to freeze like that." Thanks to Blogger for making this so easy. Thanks to all the people I ripped off for not suing my ass was inspired by.

And now a special milestone message from Bill Gates:

"Hello blog-o-sphere. Do you see those ads on the right hand side of this blog? If you click them it could mean big money for you. For every time you click one of those ads, I, Bill Gates, will send you $1. Seriously. Don't think I can afford it? Google me........"

Thanks Bill. Well, there you have it. Stay tuned...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im' your number one fan.......

Anonymous said...

There seems to be a lot of anonymouses keep up the good work

anonymous 2

Anonymous said...

Yes, but many of us anonymouses are just regulars that really don't want to bother accruing yet another username and password to add to the 2 page list of id and passwords.

-anonymous 3

yoo hoo said...

Way to go, You are my favorite Canadian Blogger. I never comment on the You Tubes, but you crack me up! Ya hoser you.