Sunday, April 29, 2007

100 things in 100 days - number 53

53. I am a 'meat popsicle'. Hehehe - I love that movie.

The Fifth Element. I loves me a good sci-fi movie and this is one of my faves. Bruce Willis, Milla Jovovich (meeow!), Chris Tucker..... This is an awesome movie, great story, jaw dropping effects, a good dose of laughs and aliens. And it spawned 3 of my favourite movie exchanges:


COP 1: Sir? Are you a human?

KORBEN: No, I am a meat popsicle.



Leeloo: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.

Korben: Yeah.

Leeloo: Mul-ti-pass.
Korben: Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass. Leeloo Dallas. This is my wife.

Leeloo: Mul-ti-pass.

Korben: We're newlyweds. Just met. You know how it is. We bumped into each other, sparks happen... Leeloo: Mul-ti-pass.
Korben: Yes, she knows it's a multipass. Anyway, we're in love.



LeeLoo: Chee-kun! (as she scarfs down a steaming hot chicken)

1 comment:

yoo hoo said...

I love this movie, after I saw it I went out the next day and bought the soundtrack, just for the aria lone. On occasion I play that selection very loud in the house. It's yummy!