Thursday, May 31, 2007

100 things in 100 days - number 17

17. I have difficulty resisting good food.

Food........ It gets in your mouth. It's probably no secret by now that I enjoy a good meal. I've gotten quite spoiled over time too and I blame it all on Darlene dammit. Before we met I had never sampled a filet mignon. Or a fettuccine alfredo. Or knew what Bearnaise sauce was. But it doesn't have to be gourmet food to entice my palate. Why - the other day we had thick peanut butter and jam sandwiches on fresh bread for supper with a tall, cold glass of milk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of jam?

Karl Plesz said...

Well, I prefer raspberry, but Darlene doesn't like it, so I compromise and get strawberry - Kraft.

Andy said...

There's nothing quite like the "classic" PB&J though... smooth JIF peanut butter and Welch's grape jelly on Wonder bread.

NOW I'm craving one. DARN YOU KARL!

yoo hoo said...

Well you just might like my job then...I'm a food broker. You might say that I test food.

Karl Plesz said...

I think you may be right. I'd say the odds that I might like your job are pretty good.....