Wednesday, May 30, 2007

100 things in 100 days - number 18

18. I am a perfect candidate for testing new technology. Including cars.

One of the coolest jobs in the world would be trying out new technology and then getting the chance to report what's good and bad about it. I would especially like to test out new products from Sony...... perhaps their new line of hard drive based video cameras, or a new 46" HD LCD television... hint... hint.

But let's not limit ourselves to electronics and the like. I would readily make myself available to do the same for cars. Especially imports.

4 comments:

Gale said...

My plan is too test drive as many different types of sports car convertibles that are available in this little valley. Maybe I will make a list, any ideas?

Karl Plesz said...

Well, I wouldn't bother with any domestics besides the Corvette. But I'd want to try a BMW roadster and a Mercedes roadster at the very least.

Karl Plesz said...

Oh..... I almost forgot. I'd give the Honda S2000 a try too, but they won't be available much longer.

Anonymous said...

I would also say if you get the chance, try the Saturn Sky RedLine, or Pontiac Solstice GXP (same thing) It has the same engine I do (2.0 Litre Ecotec) but instead of supercharging it like in the Cobalt SS S/C, they turbo it for 275 HP. Stock. And it's a rear wheel drive vehicle and only a 4 cylinder inline. It's amazing what they can do with a 4 Banger these days. Someday, the Vette's and other 8+ cylinder engines will be a thing of the past.