Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fun and games are over (well - games anyway)

So my latest acting class continued last night. Because of a prior teaching engagement, I had to miss the first 2 hours. Luckily, this is the only interference with the class schedule, because this class is much more demanding.

Unfortunately, my acting partner could not make it to class at all because of an injury. So I missed out on the action in class because I was missing my scene partner.

Anyway, the class is evolving quickly and now we're starting to figure out the scene environment, props, positions and movement. I'm still getting used to the class in terms of how it's all about the acting pairs in their own scenes and there's no time for other discussion. So - that kinda sucks. But I guess it's not a social call now - it's serious activity - so I digress. I need to get out more.

No comments: