Monday, May 07, 2007

Starbucks nicknames..... the list begins

I've been overhearing a few nicknames for the Starbucks chain lately and I thought to myself, "Self...." I said, "I wonder if there's a web page listing nicknames for Starbucks". I was shocked and dismayed to find none. So I'm starting one.

  • Fivebucks (coined by Jerry Seinfeld)
  • Stirbucks
  • Yuppiebucks
  • Starsmucks
  • Buckies
  • Coffeessofreakinhotyoucantdrinkittillnext4thofjulybucks (junebee)
  • Theyallreadyhaveenoughmoneythankyouverymuch (Carla)

Feel free to email me at kplesz [who has an account with] hotmail, or comment and I'll add it to the list with credits (if you tell me who you are).
Picture by *mars

8 comments:

junebee said...

Coffeessofreakinhotyoucantdrinkittillnext4th ofjulybucks.

yoo hoo said...

theyallreadyhaveenoughmoneythankyouverymuch.

Emma Leigh Adams said...

my dad always calls it 'starfucks' excuse the language :)

Anonymous said...

Warbucks, as in Daddy Warbucks from Annie, the guy who has more money than he knows what to do with.

Unknown said...

Charbucks. I thought everyone already knew that one.

Unknown said...

My daughter calls it Starbies

breezy said...

Starsucks

Emjay said...

tenbucks