Sunday, May 27, 2007

The story continues

I'm writing this as much for the benefit of my actors-in-training buddies as for the rest of my readers, so bear with me.

So my partner and I have to learn a scene by course's end. Angelique is my partner and the scene we have been given is from the play Strange Snow. I play Megs, a Vietnam vet who visits a friend from the war who lives with his sister. Angelique plays the sister.

One of my actors-in-training buddies from the Saturday class suggested that they might like to watch our performance on Wednesday's class and extended an invitation for us to come and watch theirs. That's an awesome idea - I just hope it's OK with the respective instructors in both classes.

As part of our homework, we had to get together with our partner and do a read-through of the script as well as answer some questions based on the Hagen Six Steps of Character Investigation.

No comments: