Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cue the dramatic music....

So.......

Our second to last acting class was last night. My acting partner and I had the script all worked out. Not bad for a couple of dudes who only had 2 weeks to rehearse versus everyone else's 4. Oh... but we found a way to screw up - yes we did. It wasn't bad though, even though we mentally tossed out a whole page of lines, we recovered so beautifully, the instructor / director didn't even notice (so she says - I think she was just being nice).

Next week we perform the scene one last time.......... with verve. My classmates from the Saturday class are invited to watch our presentation and we're invited to watch theirs too. Should be awesome.

I got my Company of Rogues t-shirt. Now I can go around pretending like I'm this artist-type dude. I'm such a poser...........

2 comments:

Jim said...

You look kinda guilty there Karl.

Karl Plesz said...

ACTING!!!

[bows]

Thank you......