Saturday, June 16, 2007

Party time!

I met with a few of my acting classmates from the Epcor Centre courses last night. This post is for their benefit, whether they made it or not.

It was nice to see everyone that was able to make it. That included Terry, Levi, Scott, Harriet and myself at Angelique's place. A big thank you to Angelique for hosting the get-together - you definitely have a place conducive to hosting such a gathering. We had lots of munchies, too much probably. Levi - those cream puffs were evil!

We discussed our separate classes on Wednesday and Saturday - compared notes. We also talked about what we had gotten out of all the classes to date and where we saw ourselves going next. Then we settled into a game of Act One, like last time. Terry was in good form, getting a lot of answers correct. We wrapped up around 12:30am.

I need to get out more. I was so excited to have a group of people to talk to that I found myself interrupting a lot to get my two cents in. I was even starting to piss myself off - but I was just so damned excited to see everyone. To those in attendance - I'm sorry.

Anyway, it was great. I can't wait for the next one. And to everyone in an acting class right now - break a leg!

No comments: