Sunday, August 19, 2007

Au revoir monsieur Moose

So, last night was bitter-sweet. Got to hang with my improv-lovin' friends for a while at a BBQ, then it was off to Loose Moose to catch the show. The downside is that this will be the last time I see them or the Moose for over a month. That's because we're going on vacation and then I have a business trip to the UK. So I should be experiencing some real withdrawal by this time next week.

A great big thank you to Amy who hosted the BBQ and everyone who attended for doing so. It was big fun. (I don't think I've ever used those 2 words together in a sentence before........ awesome!)

Speaking of awesome, Gorilla Theatre had a special guest last night - Albert Howell. He's a Loose Moose alumni who's gone on to the big time in Toronto - Canadians may have seen him on TV (he's also part of The Devil's Advocates). Anyway, that was very cool.

No comments: