Saturday, September 22, 2007

Can you see London in 9 hours? Yep.... but you'll be dizzy...

Today was my planned full day in London and I was on route by 8am full of piss and vinegar. Well - piss anyway - staying hydrated means you can never stray too far from a toilet.

First stop, the Big Bus stop at Green Park. I rode the bus the whole red route, stopping only to get off at the London Eye (which I skipped going on - too long of a lineup), St. James Cathedral (no photos allowed) and Buckingham Palace (again with the skipping due to lineups). Although I passed on the Eye, I did get into the Star Wars Exhibit (pictures posted on Facebook). That was pretty cool, if you're into that sort of thing.

It's very easy to eat up 9 hours of touristy activity in London. I most certainly have to get back there and take my time next time - with Darlene of course - who has been there numerous times in an earlier life and said she would love to go back.

I will post more London pics after I get home and get my act together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and Darlene both....I would love to go back myself. There's a street corner that I just love...that sounds crazy I know! It's a great city. H