Saturday, November 10, 2007

It all comes together

Today was my last (public) improv class. Some people get a little confused when I talk about this class, because there are other 'company' classes that I have mentioned and have access to, but those are private - only open to company members. Although I can attend those, the classes I've been speaking about lately are open to the public and are as beginner as you can get. These classes try to teach you as many improv games as possible in a short period of time - kinda like improv orientation. So my classmates are not all company members.

Anyway, today was the last kick at the cat prior to our performance next Sunday. I felt a little out of sorts after missing last Saturday's class. We played a little with status (one of the hardest things to do - so I'm told), then more or less reviewed what we had covered over the last 4 weeks as a preview of how the performance would go.

So if you're in Calgary and you're not doing anything next Sunday (the 18th), come down to Loose Moose and check out the show. The cost is a nominal $5 at the door and you can bring as many people as you want.

No comments: