Sunday, December 16, 2007

"I know both my parents"

So last night I ushered at Loose Moose again, but they're not doing their normal show these days. The current performance is 'A ChrisMoose Carol' and it's a take off you know what. I won't tell you this year's theme, but I will tell you that you have to go see this show if you can. It's been playing all month but there are only 3 shows left - this coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 8pm. Tickets are pretty much selling out in advance, so don't just show up expecting seats.

It's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

The post's title is an inside joke - which you'll get after you see the show......

1 comment:

Bernie May said...

Loved the show last night Karl. The girls enjoyed it too. My favourite line of the night was: "Well, I better get back to the party - Dumbledore's all "EXPELLERAMIS!" and Gandalf's all "THOU SHALT NOT PASS!""