Friday, January 25, 2008

This is because I registered the software.....

I've been a user of Quick Tax for a few years. I'm pretty happy with the product. Now, I'm assuming it's pretty happy with me too, because I got a new copy of the program in the mail - ready to install. It's a special Full Edition, meant for people to choose which version (Standard, Platinum or Business Unincorporated) they want to install. Then all you do is go online and pay for the license key to activate the software.

How nice of them, hey? I don't even have to go to the store to buy the program, they delivered it right to my door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking this is the northern neighbor version of Turbo Tax (same check mark on the box). I usually purchase the deluxe edition because I don't own a business. I, too, have been happy with this product. I don't have complicated finances just the usual nightmare. Turbo tax marches me through the thing, I don't get insomnia and it is finished. Refunds appear in your checking account within a couple weeks. Fairly painless. The download for the state returns come free.