Thursday, July 31, 2008

4 candles on the cake

This little blog of mine is 4 years old...... I've had whole careers that didn't last this long.......

Once again I'd like to thank every reader who takes time out of their day to visit this blog. The numbers have been increasing steadily and I hope you would spread the word amongst your friends to check this little joint out. You keep reading, I'll keep writing. I love an audience.

To the 'lurkers': [tapping the mic] Hello out there. Say hi once in a while to let me know you're out there. Surely you must have something to say about one of the 4400+ posts..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy B-day Karl!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here!!

I love your blog Karl. It provides me with good news and entertainment on a daily basis. I appreciate your commitment to posting for us, and hope to see your voice grow and your congregation as well.

Thanks Karl!