Saturday, January 17, 2009

I don't believe in fairies, so I refuse to watch Peter Pan anymore...

Remember the atheist bus ads in the UK countering the Christian ad campaign that had transpired earlier?

One bus driver refuses to drive a bus with the ad on it, because the slogan goes against his beliefs.

I find it interesting that some people who believe in (a certain) God tend to get upset when you express your own beliefs that counter it. But those who believe differently seem quite content to co-exist with others of differing belief systems. I realize this doesn't apply to everyone.... but the prevalence for one certainly outweighs the other.

I'm just saying............. I guess the bigger question is - just because we believe in something, does that give us the right to deny everything else?

No matter what you believe, you have to admit that button is funny.....

No comments: