Monday, February 23, 2009

What is it? Edition one

I've begun to notice that I've slowly been incorporating more and more kinds of trivia on my blog. We've got 'Where is it?', the 'RPM' music trivia series and most recently I tried some logo trivia. Why stop there?

I've decided to totally rip off some other blogs and try a 'What is it?' game of my own.

This is the first instalment. What is this item in the picture? No bigger views, sorry. Once someone gets it, I'll post a bigger and more complete view.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know but I won'tgive it away...I have an inside scoop I think. Does it have to do with your previous carreer? heidi

Karl Plesz said...

It may be somewhat related to my previous career......

Anonymous said...

Some sort of decoding machine?
Mitch

Anonymous said...

Karl, is it an Enigma? I mean the object, not your puzzle...

Retro Blog said...

Hmm I thought an enigma filled a large room...oh wait that was the first IBM computer.

Karl Plesz said...

Jonathan is correct. It is the German Enigma cypher machine.