Saturday, March 28, 2009

"This is gettin' on my noives!"

They're making a new 3 Stooges movie. The Farrelly brothers are making it. No, not the original guys - A-list actors. Are you ready?

The rumour at the moment is Jim Carrey to play Jerome “Curly” Howard, Benicio Del Toro to play Moe Howard (Curly’s brother), and Sean Penn to play Larry Fine.

I loved watching the 3 Stooges as a kid. Actually that's not entirely true. I loved watching my brother Bob watching the 3 Stooges as a kid - I never saw him laugh so much as when he watched the Stooges.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So totally true. Nothing beat watching Bob watch the Stooges. Pure, unadulterated joy. H.

Anonymous said...

The funny thing about this post is I was going to do a post of the 'new' 3 stooges and write, "is this necessary?" You've saved me the trouble