Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is it an election and nobody told me?

Sure, this is going to sound biased coming from a vocal Liberal, but it seems to me that the federal Conservatives in Canada are scared. Why do I say that? Because I keep seeing ads on TV and in my mail box telling me that Michael Ignatieff, the leader of the Liberal party, is a scary man with scary ideas, with no vested interest in our country because he spent a lot of time abroad. Yes he did. He served various academic positions around the world, including Cambridge, Oxford, various schools in London, UC and Harvard and finally U of Toronto.

They even have a web site devoted to the attack. It's not even election time and the Conservatives are trying to smear their main opposition. Why would they need to do that?

Because they's scared......

No comments: