Friday, September 25, 2009

Camera hunt (London edition)

I love browsing my Facebook friends' photo albums to see the lovely places they've gone to on vacation. One of the more recent albums I've looked through was of a friend's trip to the UK, with a stop in London.

Then it occurred to me - an idea for a new game. Any time you have an opportunity to look at someone's pictures of London, try to find a camera in every picture. And I don't mean someone's personal film or digital camera, I mean a security camera (traffic cameras count in my version of the game). I'm willing to venture that you will have a tough time finding any pictures that don't
have a security camera somewhere in the frame, unless the shot is a long focus of a distant landmark.

Try it out. Let me know how you did.

No comments: