Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Montreal here I come

So, as I alluded to in the last post, I will be putting das blog to rest for a few days while I jet off to Montreal to attend an all-class high school reunion. I'll also have the chance to see family for the first time in..... I can't even remember - a long time. It's been 32 years since I've seen some of my classmates. I know that makes me sound old, but I finished high school when I was 13......

You're not buying it, are you?

When I land in La Belle Province tomorrow, I hope being near will lend some positive energy to Montreal's hockey team, who will be playing their first game at home since eliminating Pittsburgh in round two of the playoffs. I can just imagine that their arena will be electric. Actually, thanks to my brother's birthday gift to me, I won't have to imagine it at all. I'll be in the seats! My first visit to the Bell Centre and my first playoff game. I'm pretty calm about it. NO I'M NOT!!

Anyway, positive vibes all around for everybody and we'll see you again on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're getting to the game! Heidi