Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gummie gouge

While we were in the US, we paid a visit to Walgreen`s drug store and took advantage of some Lifesaver Gummies that were on sale.

I never did open them until after we got home, but what a surprise when I opened the box. Inside the box was a teeny bag making it it obvious that I was definitely not getting the gummie bang for my buck that I had assumed. Then I opened the bag and of course the bag wasn`t even full of gummies.

I decided to place the box, bag and the amount of gummies in both beside each other for comparison.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well they have already paid for the boxes and bags just withhold a few gummies and viola! savings passed along to shareholders. Husband has similar gripe about toilet paper, smaller size, all the way around. You know those outmoded phone books.........