Wednesday, November 17, 2010

There's a change a-comin'

In 6 months, I'll be 50. Leading up to that landmark day, I've made a decision. By my 50th birthday, I will cease striving to publish to my blog every day. Maintaining a blog takes a lot of time and effort, consuming anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes per day, including research and wracking my brain for new material. White Noise will not stop, just get put into neutral. I won't be re-posting as many things I find elsewhere online and focus much more on original content. This will likely reduce the number of weekly posts from 20-25 on average to around 6, perhaps less.

The good news is that if you subscribe to the blog's RSS feed, you'll know when new material becomes available and I'll likely continue to link to new posts on Facebook. For as long as I stay on Facebook that is.....

No comments: