Saturday, January 08, 2011

It tastes kinda shitty

Thanks to my good friend Jonathan, I finally got to cross something off of my toilet err... bucket list. I have formally drank coffee made from beans that have been shat through a civet. One more thing dung errrr... done.

I feel honoured that he chose to share it with me - seriously - that crap's expensive. But how did it taste? We were both hard pressed to tell the difference or notice anything special about it. I joked with him that it's probably the biggest running joke among the Indonesians: "Can you believe they buy that shit? Can you believe they pay what they pay for that crap?"

By the way, if you feel the need to buy some of the stuff, they sell it on thinkgeek.com. It's the cat's ass.....

2 comments:

Bernie May said...

There's a little coffee shop in the Eau Clair Market here in Calgary that also sells it by the cup if I remember correctly. That way you don't have to pay $20 for a cup of coffee. Just $10.

Jonathan said...

Hey Karl,
It was my pleasure. If only I had the machine, I could have made you a expr-ass-o or a cat-poo-chino!