Saturday, March 12, 2011

Karl is now officially a PRT advocate


I'm on a mission. I'm attempting to create an advocacy group of people who all share the same interest - getting a PRT network built in Calgary. If you don't know what PRT is, check out my numerous posts about it here or here go to wikipedia. I figured it was time to stop just blabbing about PRT and do something with the idea.

But I need your help. If you are involved in urban planning, public transportation, sustainable development and preferably live in or near Calgary, I'd like to meet you. I would like to earn your support, listen to your views or just discuss the idea of PRT with you. If you know anyone who is in any way related to the above mentioned roles, please contact me.

You can leave a comment or email me directly using the email you see above right.

No comments: