Monday, February 20, 2012

I'll call it "The Cuppa - your single serve beverage dispensary"

As you probably know, I own a Keurig coffee maker. I have discovered what is the most annoying part of being a Keurig (and I'm guessing Tassimo too) owner. The buying of the cups (or in the case of the Tassimo - the discs).

What I mean is that you can buy boxes of the same flavour (12, 18, 24, 40 per box), but with the exception of a few lame combo-boxes, you can't buy a box of 12, 18, 24 or 40 of any combination of flavours you want. The Timothy's kiosk almost has it going on at Crossiron Mills mall, where they let you mix and match, but they only have Timothy's flavours, maybe a dozen varieties if you're lucky. Do you know how many varieties of coffee, tea and other hot beverages are made for the Keurig? Like freaking over 200! Check 'em out.


Well, I have a business idea. I'd like to operate a Keurig / Tassimo shop that not only sells the machines at decent prices, but I would have in stock every flavour that is made and offer to sell them in any mix and match combination you want. Of course, getting to choose your own flavours outright would cost a little more, but I think it's worth it.

As an added bonus, we would have samples for tasting. You want to see if that Cafe Escapes Chai Latte is any good? Let us make one for you - on the house. Buy one of our machines and we'll throw in 2 boxes of product for free. Buy 2 single flavour boxes, we'll give you a mix and match box for the same price.

But that's not all. I'm thinking that all of Darlene's amazing baking recipes would sell like hotcakes at this store. Pies, mini pies, cupcakes, muffins, cakes, cookies - all made from scratch and no preservatives. When you come into our store, all you'll smell is great hot beverages and the best baked goods you've ever tasted in your life.

Who's in?

1 comment:

Retro Blog said...

and um if you had a used book store right next door? Heaven.