Thursday, May 09, 2013

Songs that are 40 years old this year (2013)

Alice Cooper - Hello hooray
Bob Marley - Stir it up
David Bowie - The jean genie
Elton John - Bennie and the jets / Daniel
Genesis - I know what I like
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free bird
Pink Floyd - Money
Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
Mike Oldfield - Tubular bells
Paul McCartney - My love / Band on the run
Steely Dan - My old school
Stevie Wonder - Living for the city
ZZ Top - La grange
Fleetwood Mac - Hypnotized
Rolling Stones - Angie
Sweet - Ballroom blitz
Stories - Brother Louie
Doobie Brothers - China grove
Seals and Crofts - Diamond girl
Aerosmith - Dream on
Led Zeppelin - D'yer maker
Steve Miller - The joker
BTO - Let it ride
Paul Simon - Loves me like a rock
Billy Paul - Me and Mrs Jones
Wings - My love
Ian Thomas - Painted ladies
Allman Brothers - Ramblin' man
Joe Walsh - Rocky mountain way
Three Dog Night - Shambala
Golden Earring - Radar love

No comments: