Saturday, April 12, 2014

Songs that are 40 years old this year (2014)

Bad Company - Can't get enough
Eric Clapton - I shot the sheriff
Genesis - The lamb lies down on Broadway
Joni Mitchell - Help me / Free man in Paris
Kraftwerk - Autobahn
Neil Young - On the beach / Walk on
Queen - Killer queen
Steely Dan - Rikki don't lose that number
Stevie Wonder - Boogie on reggae woman
Supertramp - School / Dreamer / Bloody well right
George McCrae - Rock your baby
The Hollies - The air that I breathe
Wings - Band on the run
Ace - How long
Andy Kim - Rock me gently
Terry Jacks - Seasons in the sun
Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
America - Tin man
Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle
Nazareth - Love Hurts
Elton John - Don't let the sun go down on me / Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown

No comments: